Monday, November 5, 2007

Snickering at my Snickers

I love to eat frozen Snicker's bars. Lucky for me, my kids got 5 or 6 full-size ones from trick-or-treating so I tossed them in the freezer. Today I pulled one out to enjoy. Cracked it open with a knife and popped it in my mouth. I looked down at the candy bar and had to a do a double take. The bottom layer was green. My mind starts running with all the usual Halloween candy horror stories. My childhood fears of people injecting poison into candy bars and hiding needles in apples went through my head. I pull the candy bar out of my mouth, look at the wrapper, and whew, it's only Shrek green filling. Shrek green filling? Who's idea was that anyway? I prefer my nougat filling the color of well...nougat, thank you very much.

And yes, I really just took a picture of a Snickers bar. What is blogging doing to me anyway?

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh, you make me laugh! Thanks for being such a good blogger, so that I can get a good laugh nearly everyday!