Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

It stands for National Blog Posting Month. Apparently it's all the rage in the blog world. Don't ya know? You can read about it at http://nablopomo.ning.com/. So I thought I would jump on board and give this a try. One blog every day this month. Can someone please enlighten me as to how I can put the word "here" in place of the actual html. I don't know how to do that. Thank you!

5 comments:

Nate and Sina said...

There is a button at the top of the posting page that looks like the globe and some other thing, between the italics option and the quote...if you have a Mac and are using Safari you won't see this option and will need to use Firefox to increase your blogging potential!

Hope that helps.

Nate and Sina said...

Ohhh...I get your problem, you just write the word you want and then enter the link like you already are, it all works out when you publish.

Russ and Nat said...

Ok: Here are my step by step instructions:

1. Write the word "here" where you want the link to be
2. Highlight the word "here"
3. Click on the button with the little green globe with a weird parenthese looking thing on top of it.
4. A box will pop up where you can type in the web address.
5. Press ok.
6. When you post your post, people will be able to click on it and it will take them to the link.

Hooray!!!

natj said...

Thanks ladies! You have opened up a whole new world to me. I figure I should post links more often but have been too lazy to figure it out.

Sue said...

Wow. I've just learned so much from your friends Nat. Thanks. I've been wondering how to do that, but to lazy to work it out on my own.