Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happiness is...

Things that are making me happy today:
  • My baby and her sweet kisses
  • Sara being so snuggly
  • Taylor being so smart
  • Dave hiding Christmas gifts in the garage rafters for me
  • Christmas dresses for my girls (even though Sara got glitter finger nail polish on hers- we don't even own glitter finger nail polish. Dang neighbor kids!
  • A healthy family
  • A fun Thanksgiving holiday with my family
  • Down coats
  • Photographs
  • Christmas lights
  • Cupboards to hide all my junk
  • No mice in our house (knock on wood)
  • Bleach- oh how I do love bleach
  • online shopping and free shipping
  • warm beds for my family to sleep in
  • Christmas books, really any children's books
  • Online coloring pages of all the things my kids love that I can print and bring to church
  • Laundry that is folded and put away
  • The Elvis guitar coin holder that Dave brought home from Big Lots- I'll have to post a picture.
  • Spaghetti Squash- a little butter and s&p- I think I've died and gone to heaven
  • Almost being done with my Christmas shopping!
  • Holiday traditions

1 comment:

JennM said...

Sounds like you're a happy mommy! =)