Monday, November 19, 2007
Craptastic
Livvy is so funny. Always doing funny things whether she means to or not. I guess I wouldn't exactly call this funny but I'll let the situation speak for itself. We ate breakfast, I pulled her out of her chair, washed her up. A few minutes later Sara called out to me that Livvy needed her diaper changed. She toddled into the kitchen and peeeeyooooo- she definetly needed a diaper change. A couple minutes later I was able to track her down. She walked up to me and something didn't look right. As it dawned on me what was going on, I wasn't too thrilled to unzip the jammies and deal with the situation. Her diaper had made it's way down one of her jammie legs. The poo down the other. So yeah, not exactly a fun mess to clean up. Jammies and diaper both made their way to the trash and Livvy made her way to the tub. Yuck! What I'm trying to figure out is at what point this happened. I mean, one minute I was holding her and didn't notice anything being off and then suddenly we have diaper down one leg and poo down the other. It's a mystery I tell ya. It's days like this that Dave reassures me he would rather have his job than mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's days like this that being a mom feels like you deserve a paycheck.
Awesome. I'm glad you tossed the evidence!
Post a Comment