It's 1:40 in the morning so technically, since I haven't gone to bed, I didn't miss today. Forget what the date stamp says. Anyway, we just slammed out two games of Cities and Nights of Catan. Fabulous. We love playing Settlers of Catan and decided to kick things up a notch and get this upgrade to the game. So here we are, awake in the wee hours of the night, with my brothers, sister-in-law, and sister, having a Velveeta-arific time.


6 comments:
Velveeta! Of course! I'm so jealous! Sounds fun. :)
I love to play games with the fam. Great times!
That sounds like so much fun!!
loved the thanksgiving decorations! I used to do stuff like that when my kids were little, now that i have more time I have found that I have less desire.... for making decorations that is! we played guillotine with the kids- it was fun, even though i lost!!
did you seriously post this between turns or something??
Nat, I posted it after we were done with the game Kristina won- then we were going to play guillotine but ended up on the couch instead.
Post a Comment