When we first started our blog, we were "G" rated (please scroll to the bottom of our blog if you don't believe me). Apparently saying "poop" 9x and "punch" 1x are leading us down a deluded path of filth.
I think that you are "over rating" this blog, as poop is techniqley a thing we "have" to do on a daily basis! Nobody asked us.... it is just a thing we do!!! No PG-13 rating here!! Unless you are considering the "smell"!!
4 comments:
I think that you are "over rating" this blog, as poop is techniqley a thing we "have" to do on a daily basis! Nobody asked us.... it is just a thing we do!!! No PG-13 rating here!! Unless you are considering the "smell"!!
Sorry, I forgot to do spell check... I'm a horrible speller!
What's this? No Wednesday post? What happened to you?
I'm a G rating. But then I don't blurt in typing.
I'm G rating too, but I don't blog nearly as often or share the deep, dark, potty fiascos we have around our house.
Post a Comment