Wednesday, November 7, 2007

10 things that get on my nerves

I like to think of myself as a pretty easy going person. Not much ruffles my feathers. Because I am posting everyday, I'm pulling all kinds of information out of the woodwork. So while all these items don't totally irk me or put me over the edge- they do cause me to pause, and think, whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

1. When people claim that Utah drivers are the worst drivers. Really. Have you lived anywhere else? Move to Cleveland for 5 minutes. And what's even worse is when people who have only lived in Provo claim that Utah has the worst drivers. Right... because 85% of Provo is from where? Not Utah. And no, I'm not saying that there aren't bad drivers here- there are.

2. Sara changing her clothes 47 times a day.

3. Insincere compliments/conversations. Why do people do this? Just don't say anything at all.

4. Legos- stepping on these can't be qualified as a good experience.

5. Plaque. Yes, I'm sure I have it in the deep dark crevices of my mouth. However, it isn't looming on my front teeth for the whole world to see. Don't people look in the mirror?

6. People who apply mascara while driving. Are you kidding me?

7. Eye boogers

8. Crying, whining 3 year olds (only because I'm listening to one right now).

9. Vandalism

10. Stating opinion as fact. Ugh.

It's hard to do stuff like this on the spot. I'm sure I'm forgetting some of my all time favorites.

3 comments:

Sue said...

First of all, Utah doesn't have the worst drivers. The worst drivers live in New Mexico, and you can almost bet they're drunk to boot. (Okay that was rude - but I don't like driving in NM at night.)

A couple of mine..
The use of "literally" when it's just not. "I'm literally going to kill myself if someone uses this word wrong one more time."

A poopy diaper within 5 minutes of changing the last one.

Brown teeth. It's just so easy to whiten... but then blue teeth are a problem for me too. Yes it's obvious when the Crest Whitening strips have been over-used. Just go to the dentist!

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
Since you are so good at doing all these "tagged" type things, I tag you and the info is on my blog :).

JennM said...

By the way...Sara changing 47 times a day isn't going to change ANY time soon!