Since this month is Taylor's birthday (November 19th to be exact) I would like to make my flashbacks all about him. He's an amazing kid and we are grateful to have him in our family. All these pictures are within the first two weeks of his life.
Taylor had a little bit of a rough start. He was super hot and not breathing when he was born. They whisked him away and I didn't get to see him for a couple hours. This is the first picture Dave took of him.
Being born right before Thanksgiving, how could I not buy him a turkey sleeper? This is Taylor on Thanksgiving. My mom was in town helping me out and she made us a big Thanksgiving dinner.
Taylor "putting up his dukes"
How can you not just LOVE the little outfits. Oh man, they kill me!
When he was still new and tiny, he used to always purse his lips. Being the first time parents that we were, we got a kick out of it.
3 comments:
Those are such cute baby pictures!
You are a good mom. Look at all of those cute pictures. I love the "putting up his dukes" picture. He looks like such a little man!
SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment