Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What do you think?

What do you think of this for a boy blessing outfit?
I think I like it. We didn't bless Taylor in white because everything I could find in good ole' Mississippi was either frilly or plastered with crosses- not my thing. We blessed Taylor in light blue. I figure if I can find something white for this new baby, it would be good. It's from Gymboree and I have a coupon that I can use (score!).

6 comments:

Lora said...

I think it looks like the perfect blessing outfit for a little boy!

Nikki said...

It looks kind of like what we used for Porter. The top anyway. Porter's had shorts that were a light blue and the top was white. It was a one piece, though. Anyway, boys are hard! But I like this look!

JennM said...

I think it's adorable! I got a white outfit for Justin from Janie and Jack...But this one is very summery...Are you so excited!! =) Two boys and two girls. Two cute (yes, I misspelled that on purpose.)

JennM said...

My purpose for telling you I got mine from Janie and Jack was to let you know they had some too...but I checked and I like that one better than any they have to offer.

Katie said...

Very cute blessing outfit, and from Gymboree. I love it!

Russ and Nat said...

hmmmm...I'll let you know in 5 years when I can have an opinion on the matter....