Seriously, gotta love the goggles..
I really had to laugh when Dave came in all soaked from the snow, pulled off the coat, snow pants, goggles, and hat to reveal his church clothes underneath, tie and all. Do most people remove snow in their church clothes? I mean, at least take off your tie! I shouldn't jest, maybe the tie was offering all the benefits of a scarf and more. Funny guy.
Taylor had a good romp in the snow too. Here are a couple cute ones of him:
Look at that gap between his front teeth! He used to tell people that he lost a tooth there. But you know, that was waaaaay back when he was four.
4 comments:
That picture of Taylor showing everyone his teeth is cute. Congratulations on a baby boy!
Wow, you sure were lucky that your church got cancelled. Out here in B-dale we just roped up the horses and hopped in the buggy and away we went. The only way church gets cancelled out here is if your horse pees and it freezes before it hits the ground.
Wow you guys got a ton of snow. We just have had lots of wind and dryness. Typical Cheyenne! What does Heather mean "Congrats on baby boy"? Is she talking about Taylor?
Nat, I love the blog, but have never commented. So, your family is adorable and thanks for letting me enjoy them. Our church was cancelled as well and Ben was out with the young men shovelling out all the widows, etc. so they could get to church. Several hours later they found out about church being cancelled! Ah, the life of a mormon husband. Sorry for the long comment, but I can't find your email address. Could you send it to me at txfam@hotmail.com?
Thanks, Laura Harmer
Post a Comment