So anyway, I came across the most darling cupcakes EVER today on a food blog called Bakerella. Look at these! Aren't they the most precious things you have ever seen?

I can actually say "they are so cute I just want to eat them up" without sounding completely goofy. I know I have a tendancy to say that in regards to my children. Rest easy people, I will never ever eat my children. Back on track- I have never worked with fondant before but it just may be time for a first. Wouldn't these be so cute at a bridal shower or even a baby shower? I really would need an occasion to bring them to because making them for my own little family just wouldn't cut it. They wouldn't gush over them the way they deserve to be gushed over.
Oh, and don't think I am propositioning anyone to make me a tasty treat. Really. I get enough. Plenty. Too much, in fact. All I ask- eat a cupcake or two for me. It's all part of the 'fatten up my friends and fam so I won't look so 'Fat Nat' after the baby arrives' initiative. Thank you in advance for your participation!
3 comments:
Those are THE cutest cupcakes. That's all the incentive I'd need to pay you a visit the next time we are in town! That is too funny you crave and dream about baked goods!
Oh my - I just got done looking over the bakerella site. She has a carebear cupcake on display and even put the little tiny heart on the back. CUTE.
Wow, so when I have a baby and you throw me a shower, you already have refreshment ideas!! You know I love frosting.........ha ha. That is the cutest baking site I have ever seen.....I just wanted to keep looking and then I realized I was drooling....
Post a Comment