As a side note, the designated "spot" for the bar stools would be here:
As you can only imagine, Livvy always has one eye open, pointed in the direction of the kitchen counter. Anytime a chair is randomly up to the counter, she is in hot pursuit and up on the counter within seconds. This morning was no exception.
Sara is the family siren/watchdog. She is always letting me know when Olivia has violated her restraining order. And so, this morning, screaming at the top of her lungs, she let me know that Olivia was on the counter. I, of course, had no idea Sara had pulled the chair to the counter, let alone gotten out the hot dogs (a consequence of tuning her out, I guess). I run into the kitchen and there sits Livvy, happy as a clam, chowing down on cold hot dogs.
This picture I couldn't pass up on. She is such a nut. As soon as she saw I had the camera she was belting out "CHEESE" as loud as she could with her mouth packed full of hot dog. She puts her all into it, knocking her head back and closing her eyes. (I think her mullet is becoming so photogenic, don't you?).
She wasn't too happy that I got her down and put her in her chair but amends were made as I squeezed out a big ole' pile of ketchup for her dipping pleasure.
I really think that instead of giving out those cheap plastic diaper bags at the hospital when you bring home your new baby, they should give you a pair of hazard lights and a loud siren to attach to baby as needed. Then, and only then, would I feel I got my money's worth out of that dang hospital bill.
3 comments:
It looks like you have an Ethanette on your hands! Our bar stools are still in the basement because of all the mischief he would cause.
Thanks for the good laugh. Ahh, the joys of children. :) By the way, my kids had the cookie dough (store bought, of course. . .) out of the fridge and had eaten half the tub of it by the time I noticed this morning. I looked at the clock -- 8:30 a.m. I feel ya, sistah.
How funny! Her mullet looks great!
By the way I really like that baby blessing outfit. Simple and Sweet.
Post a Comment