I have had some kind of flu bug all weekend. Not fun. I'm just glad it all started Saturday morning and Dave was actually home to take care of the kids and keep them away from me (kids jumping on bed and trying to love mommy does not mingle well with sick, bloated belly) Anyway, I have been tagged by my cousin Jennilyn, which is a good thing because I have nothing else to blog about, unless you want to hear more about my weekend toilet watch. Right. Moving right along...
What is your husbands full name? We just call him David M. Jackson. But I want you to know - he's bad, he's bad, you know it, he's bad...
How long have you been married? 8 years in August (being married in the year 2000 is quite helpful when it comes to this question)
Who eats more sweets? Neither of us are really sweets people but maybe I do? I don't really know. I don't monitor the sweet-intake going-ons at his office.
Who said I love you first? I am going to say he did. I would need to reference my journal and that ain't happenin' right now. I'm sure he will correct me if I'm wrong. Granted, I don't know that he will remember.
How old is he? Old. Thirty-Four. Remember the days when your age was only one un-hyphenated word? Neither do I.
Who is taller? Dave
Who is smarter? Really it depends on what you are wanting to know about. I spell and write better. He talks scientific biology jargon with the best of em. One of us must be left brained and the other right brained. Good thing because together we are operating on a full brain. I guess since I have a b.s. and he has a d.d.s., he wins.
Who can sing better? Since Dave sang and danced with the LD Singers at Snow College, he gets to take this one. Go Dave! (I have pictures if anyone is interested)
Who does the laundry? MEMEME!
Who pays the bills? MEMEME! Dave pays the bills at his office so I am more than happy to pay them at home. Plus, I have less splainin' to do about my purchasing habits...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave does - although he may claim that we both do! Maybe I should clarify- I guess I just get a little too close and he claims that he is teetering on the edge of the bed, in jeopardy of falling off. Whatever husband, you know you love it! He also claims that I steal the covers. Are you kidding me? This is the same guy who has to sleep with his feet out. He throws the covers on me while sleeping and then tries to accuse me of stealing them.
Who mows the lawn? Dave. Having six brothers somehow got me out of lawn duty. Last summer Dave did make me push the mower around for a minute just to say I had done it.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time. He doesn't even walk in the door until 6:30 or sometimes later so that just wouldn't fly with this family. He can cook and does cook. I like to rely on him to season the meat and make sauces- he has a knack for that kind of thing.
Who drives? We both drive duh. Okay, I guess this means if we are together in the car- he does! He looks so manly driving our mini van, flexing his muscles and all.
Who kissed who first? It was dark so who really knows. And no, you may not ask any further questions about this.
Who asked who out? Uh, this never really applied to us.
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Since I have never seen Dave wearing a dress, I would have to say he wears the pants more often. However, we are lovers, not fighters around here, so I guess we each have one leg into one big fat pair of Jackson family pants. Isn't that fabulous?
Okay, thanks for reading. Who to tag? Hmmm.. I am currently operating on pregnancy brain so I can't remember who has/has not done this tag so if I tag you and you've done it, please disregard. I tag Lora, Nat, Jenn (unless she is dead)!
4 comments:
I am still waiting for your picture tag.....hmmm....I know you have some good ones somewhere stowed away. But I will participate nonetheless (is that a word?)
I thought you might say something about that. Many of my "good ones" date back to the pre-digital era. I have to dig out pictures and scrapbooks and scan them in- hence my non-participation thus far. Have no fear- it is coming!
Bratt...now I know what you've all been saying while I was gone!!! NOW I"M BACK!
Jenn, I had to say something to pull you out of your cave.
Post a Comment