Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday

I have a couple reasons for posting today.
#1- It's leap day! I can't pass up an opportunity to blog on Feb 29.
#2- I haven't done a flashback in a very long time. I only have a few oldies scanned into my computer but I think this is a good one. This is me and my dad in October of 1979. We look rather snazzy, don't we? I love the way he is holding onto my hand- so cute. Aren't my shoes classy?


5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh so cute and sweet! I can't believe how young your dad looks.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Ha ha ha! Oh man, Uncle Paul...where did you get that hairstyle!? Great job Nat! I love the photo!

JennM said...

So that's how everyone was dressing a month before I came into the world. Very cute. Pictures like that are priceless...Daddy's and Daughters are so cute. ( in other words your dad and you are so cute. ;) )

JennM said...

Ya, I got the birthday list...thankyou.

Angie Monson said...

How adorable are you! Love it, and Paul is such a looker!