Olivia has the same facination with climbing that Hyrum has. He can get anywhere--and he's not even 16 months old yet. He pushes the chairs to where ever he want to go. So--when are you due? You are having a boy? When did you find this out? How did I miss the announcement? My 20 wk appointment is tomorrow. I'm debating whether to be surprised on the gender for once just for the fun of it. Any suggestions? And CONGRATULATIONS!!
I just want you to know that this is what I had to go through with Julia, and that's why when she chopped her hair off I freaked. What she had was three years in the making...Anyway, Olivia's adorable. Have you guys thought of names? Boy names are terribly hard to come up with. We made a pack...when we couldn't think of one more good name we were done. WE"RE done now! lol
2 comments:
Olivia has the same facination with climbing that Hyrum has. He can get anywhere--and he's not even 16 months old yet. He pushes the chairs to where ever he want to go. So--when are you due? You are having a boy? When did you find this out? How did I miss the announcement? My 20 wk appointment is tomorrow. I'm debating whether to be surprised on the gender for once just for the fun of it. Any suggestions?
And CONGRATULATIONS!!
I just want you to know that this is what I had to go through with Julia, and that's why when she chopped her hair off I freaked. What she had was three years in the making...Anyway, Olivia's adorable. Have you guys thought of names? Boy names are terribly hard to come up with. We made a pack...when we couldn't think of one more good name we were done. WE"RE done now! lol
Post a Comment