Friday, February 1, 2008

a confession

I have to admit I have been keeping an itty bitty (yet growing rather quickly) secret. This secret comes in the form of a little 12 oz (as of today, of course) baby BOY growing in my belly!! We are excited (okay, elated!- backflips, cartwheels...) and also quite possibly crazy.

Dave came along to the ultrasound today, you know, to ask the important questions and keep track of all the finer details. Upon locating the babies "business", Dave asked the ultrasound tech to take a measurement. Seriously. I can't take this guy anywhere... But really, if the baby would have held still for 2 seconds I think she may have tried. Ha!

Let the shopping begin!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats!! I can't believe Dave really asked her to do that. You guys are too funny!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys!!! I'm so excited to have another nephew! and you thought you'd be having all girls...

Nikki said...

You know, I've been very careful about how I've been wording things lately, because there was no "official" announcement. Whew. Now I can let the words flow! Congrats! Let the name guessing begin!

Marisa said...

yay for boys!!! i am sure mr. taylor is pretty happy.sad for me though... I was hoping to convince you to add a marisa to your crew. oh well. i'll have a few other friends who are pregnant or getting married. i'll have to start pushing my namesake off on them.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

That is exciting..how fun! Sorry I missed you guys the other day at Debo's. I'm excited for you!

Nate and Sina said...

Congratulations!!! When is he set to make his big debut into the Jackson family?

Katie said...

That is great news about having a boy! I do feel a bit privledged to have been carrying around the news of your wee one. It's nice to know it is public info now!

natj said...

We are expecting him to arrive on the scene in the middle of June.

Sue said...

Yay for you! I can't believe it took me this long to read your blog and find this out! Gotta love those little boys...

Oh and done with pregnancy just in time for swimsuit season. How wonderful. ;)

Betsy said...

HOORAY! What wonderful news! It's always fun to get a new gender. . . I'll be on the prowl for cute (handsome) boy clothes now. How fun! Now it's onto naming the poor guy. I have such a hard time with boy names.