I asked the kids what we should have for dinner tonight.
Taylor yelled across the room: "ARBY'S!!"
To which I replied: "No, we aren't doing Arbys"
Livvy looked at me: "Ahhbeees?"
And I said: "No, Livvy. No Arbys".
Taylor asked: "Why not, mom?"
To which I replied: "Taylor, we don't have all the money in the world to eat out every night."
And his reply: "Well then can we go to Wendy's?"
2 comments:
Too funny!!! Those sure are some cute kids you've got there!
LOL....That was cute. I told the kids "We don't have money for that" as they each held up a toy. A week later I was checking out at the grocery store and Stephen say as loud as possible "Mom, I sure hope you have money for all this food, oh well, you have a credit card right?" The lady in front of me looked speechless...I was so embarrased. Oh well, it's probably for the best my child thinks this...all though it still doesn't stop him for asking. =) Hey, I have the chicken pox...I'm bored.
Post a Comment