My kids stood by me for the first 5 minutes but warmed up rather quickly and were running around like wild banchees in no time.
Here are a bunch of the kids eating their goodies on the kitchen floor. They did quite a number on the floor by the time they were finished- muffin crumbs were everywhere! Sorry Jennie.
Taylor practiced his photography skills and took this one of us girls. Not bad. Becky's little Maggie is the cutest baby girl. She was all smiles. See Spencer giving her the eye with a silly little grin on his face? Trouble!
Here's another one of Maggie. Isn't her hat just amazing? So cute. Mags was so smily all day... until I pulled out the camera... then she pulled out the stink-eye.
Good times girls!
3 comments:
At stride rite they have (atleast ours does) hats just like that one. Only they're for older girls as well. I bought one for Julia. They are absolutely adorable.Check it out.
They aren't from stride rite...A mom made them and stride rite sells them...
I want one of those for baby girl _______ (fill in the blank) Monson!!! It is SO cute!!
Post a Comment