My cute sister Kristina got her mission call last week. She is going to Guatemala in January! She is a registered nurse and got called on a medical/proselyting mission. We are excited to see what she will be doing! Go Stina!
Very cool. We just went on a vacation to Guatemala last month! It was really neat. The Mayan people were incredible and the views from the mountains were amazing. She will have incredible experiences there I'm sure!
4 comments:
Very cool!!! Tell her congrats and good luck!
Clark will be excited..he served in Guatemala too! What a cool mission! We are excited to see you next week and meet little Spencer!
Oh! How exciting! I remember what a whirlwind it is getting prepared to go! Tell her Congrats from us! Oh, and elastic waisted skirts are the best!
Very cool. We just went on a vacation to Guatemala last month! It was really neat. The Mayan people were incredible and the views from the mountains were amazing. She will have incredible experiences there I'm sure!
Post a Comment