1. Who drew the picture?
and
2. What am I going to be for Halloween?

Whoever guesses both questions correctly will win... the satisfaction of knowing that they delved into the mind of a [insert age of child who drew picture] year old and actually made sense of the madness. Sorry, no real prizes. This isn't the Oprah show. Okay, really it comes down to the fact that I don't have the time or patience to wait in line at the post office with 4 littles to send a prize out. Maybe someday I'll be fun like that. Thanks for playing!
10 comments:
i am thinking that sara is the budding artist and you are going to be a skeleton-- according to the picture that is....
I would play your little game, but I already know the answer to both. I wouldn't want to ruin the fun for everyone else!
Umm...I guess Sara and I hate to say it, but maybe a witch? You know the black hair and all-don't be too upset about that one! ;)
I think Taylor drew it and you're a skeleton? Happy Halloween! Either way, don't you love it when your kids draw pictures of you?
Karin
I'm voting for Taylor and a skeleton, too. Super cute drawing!
I am voting Taylor and a mummy. That's fun that he'd draw what you will be for halloween. That's a keeper. Hope you and your family have s wonderful Halloween.
I'm thinking sara drew the picture.
Sara drew the picture - and my guess is that Dave is going to be Nacho Libre and you're going to be his sidekick Ignacio. Good luck with only wearing the small white underwear thing.
Thanks for playing everyone! I love it! I will show you the answer after Halloween!
I'm late!!! But I think you are Taylor's interpretation of Beetlejuice!
Post a Comment