Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jackson Fam


We had Angie at Simplicity Photography take some family photos earlier this month. I've been going through them trying to decide which ones I want printed. There are over a hundred to choose from and I am having brain overload. I thought I would take a break and put a couple pics in a slideshow, which really isn't a break considering I had to choose photos to put in the slide show. What was I thinking? Happy looking!

5 comments:

Heather said...

OKay so your family is gorgeous! Those pictures are great. You are probably like me when it comes to pictures... if I say no to one, I feel like I am missing out or leaving something behind. Well they are great pics, cute kids and you and Dave look great too. I might put one of those slide shows on my blog-- it was fun to look at. And I will put pics of my crafts up soon, too. Have a great night!

JennM said...

I got my pictures Friday from Angie...I've looked at them, but I refuse to try and choose...I can't choose a name for my new baby or stuff for the house, I'm not even going to start on the pictures! GORGEOUS pictures though, I love Angie's work...too cute! She has the best job, taking cute pictures of people's kids...how can you go wrong?

Betsy said...

Love them! What gorgeous people you all are. It totally makes me miss you guys (love the ones of you and Dave!) and sad that I don't even really know your kids. I think we should be neighbors again one of these days. I miss my Natalie-next-door. Awesome pictures. I agree that you just can't let any of them go! Good luck choosing!

Katie said...

Natalie - the pictures are brilliant! Angie truly captured the personality of your family, I'm so impressed with her work! The colors, the setting, the family - love it! I agree with Betsy, it makes me miss all of you and I think we should be neighbors too! Save a spot for me... :)

Sue said...

I love these. The one of you and Dave on the stairs is so great! And Taylor - what a ham. Boys. She did a great job with your family. It makes me realize how much I need a decent family picture. Now I'm jealous.