Monday, September 3, 2007

The Wind Rivers

For any of you that have not been to the Wind Rivers, it is definately a must do. Here are some pictures of my recent excursion.

This is me backpacking by Steamboat Lake


This is an outlet from Deadman Lake. I learned to fly fish on this trip.


This is my brother Jeff with a fish that he caught. We went to a pretty secluded place so the fish aren't too hard to catch.

All the pictures of me catching fish are on Jeff's camera. I did catch some.


This is a view over looking Alpine Lake, and the continental divide.


Jeff and Dave at Deadman Lake. All said and done we hiked about 40 miles (20 in and 20 out). Very beautiful place. The most scenic alpine forests I have ever seen.
And yes, Natalie was kind and gracious enough to let me go.

1 comment:

JennM said...

Okay, so I know you weren't in B.C...However, looking at these pictures of your trip is really making me home sick for B.C. The view is gorgeous...