Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome Home Daddy!

After 8 days (really 9) of having Dave gone, we were all very excited to welcome him home. The last couple days before he got home Taylor kept asking "Is dad going to be gone all days?" I know, it makes no sense but that is his way of asking if daddy is ever going to come back. We had a good time making him a welcome home banner!

Please excuse the crappy pictures- in my desperation of having no camera but still feeling the need to take pictures, I used the still-shot feature on the videro camera.



Taylor and Sara got a little frusturated with Livvy because she liked to be on the banner at all times.


Notice Sara's markers of choice? Pink, pink, purple, pink, and more purple. Oh, and this last week or so she has added orange to her list of favorites.


Somebody is a little excited! He really did a great job coloring all the letters in! I am very impressed.

No comments: