
I love my life!
For those of you thinking that Sara might have been spared this little bug- I know this is too much information but it was funny at the moment. She always makes up songs and sings whatever words come to her little mind. The other day she was lovingly serenading her doll to the words "diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrhea." Bless her little heart!
For those of you thinking that Sara might have been spared this little bug- I know this is too much information but it was funny at the moment. She always makes up songs and sings whatever words come to her little mind. The other day she was lovingly serenading her doll to the words "diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrhea." Bless her little heart!

8 comments:
sounds like you need a long deserved 'retreat' to a spa or someplace wonderful!!
Hmmm, I'm thinking she got that from her mom? Am I wrong, or do I remember a time...let's say 7yrs ago when a Natalie Monson use to make up words to songs too....=)
I'm sorry your family got so sick...I didn't think it was flu season yet. How's the mommy holding up?
that imodium, it's for me...
I bet it's a gift from the first week of school.
that is funny about Sara....have you hear the Peptobismol commercial on the radio? Upset stomach, constipation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea......imagine that to a rap tune......
Oh my gosh...I'm so jealous. Not really, I actually am really EXCITED FOR YOU!!....Ya, there's tons of stuff you HAVE to go see. Don't forget to bring an umbrella!! =) I'll e-mail you tomorrow with a bunch of stuff and what it's about then of course you can see what you'll enjoy. Funny thing is I grew up in Vancouver but I only went over to Victoria 2-3 times...Our family mostly spent our summers in Seattle since my family/friends and grandparents lived there. You'll have a blast. How long will you be docked in Victoria...is that as far as you go?
Yucks...I am hoping you all feel better! Especially you, Natalie... Nothing makes me want to vomit more than vomit and poo. Good thing I had children...
Post a Comment