- I have all kinds of random thoughts going through my head until I entitle a post "100 random thoughts".
- I changed my user name to natj and gave dave his own user name- davej.
- I cleaned my bathroom yesterday with lots of bleach.
- I didn't put gloves on- the bleach was pretty potent- my hands are dry and hurt now.
- I love the smell of bleach.
- Speaking of bleach, I had my hair colored and cut on Tuesday.
- Sara had her hair cut too.
- She liked getting her hair cut, sitting on a booster with a cute animal cape covering her.
- She didn't like waiting 2 hours for me to "have my hair painted".
- Sara's favorite food is candy.
- Occasionally she goes for ham.
- My grandma died last month.
- We went to her house tonight.
- It was sad.
- I'm glad I belong to a family.
- My neighbors down the street are excited about Halloween.
- They have a blow-up skeleton riding a motorcycle on their lawn.
- During the day it is deflated.
- At night it inflates and lights up.
- Every time we drive by during the day, Sara lets out a loud gasp because it's broken.
- It doesn't matter how many times I try to explain.
- Happens every time.
- I made dinner tonight
- Dave made dinner on Sunday
- We visited Dave's dad at the Alzheimer's Care Center on Sunday.
- He was asleep.
- It made me sad to see him there.
- It's funny how something that can't be avoided still makes me feel guilty.
- I ordered a buffet for my front entry way in August.
- It still hasn't come.
- Looks like I need to make a phone call.
- My least favorite hour of the week is Sacrament Meeting (not the church part, the child maintenance part).
- I guess I should say hour and ten minutes.
- Generally speaking I feel like I have my kids under control (the word control is all relative, of course).
- Not at church.
- It's embarassing.
- I went to Wal-mart today.
- The only Wal-mart I like to go to is on 5600 West and 60something South.
- I shouldn't give away my secrets.
- It's just not as crowded as the rest.
- I only went in there for shampoo and envelopes.
- So how did I spend $70.00?
- Dave's brother's family lost hamsters in their house once. In the walls. Forever. Gross.
- I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.
- Loved them all.
- My dad has read them.
- My brother Russell has read them.
- Now Dave must read them.
- Oh he will.
- And he will like it.
- The last time I laughed so hard I cried was on the airplane flight to Seattle last week.
- I have never laughed so hard as to pee my pants.
- Now sneezing is another story.
- Too darn many babies!
- I like to decorate for Halloween.
- No, I don't have a blow-up skeleton (or anything that can be blown-up) on my lawn.
- I have this crocheted spider web that I bought at Rod Works last year.
- It's hard to keep up- tape doesn't work.
- I've resorted to staple gunning this to my wall.
- Desparate times call for desparate measures.
- It looks really cool though.
- I have big packages of meat (ground beef, boneless pork chops, and London Broil) from Sam's Club in my fridge.
- I need to separate and package it.
- I hate doing that.
- I do love my Food Saver though.
- I have to use it.
- Dave gave it to me.
- If I don't use it, I hear about it.
- Don't even get me started on the jewelry thing.
- Okay, I've got myself started.
- Dave, always thinking ahead, made his future wife some jewelry in his highschool jewelry class.
- Seriously people.
- Dolphins.
- Dolpins with fake gems.
- Hanging from a leather cord.
- Let's cut him a break though- this was the early 90s.
- Maybe I can see where Dave might think I use this blog as a means of mocking him.
- I think I'm digging my own grave with this jewelry thing.
- I digress.
- I don't exactly have the right outfit for this necklace, if you know what I mean...
- I hear about it from time to time.
- Dave doesn't buy me jewelry at all anymore.
- He could buy me flowers though.
- I like putting puzzles together.
- With Conference weekend around the corner, I will be a puzzle-piecing fool.
- We like to put together puzzles with Dave's sister Amy.
- Dave hates that the slide show I put on our blog plays that song over and over.
- It would be another story if it was Echo and the Bunneymen being played over and over and over and over.
- I'm all caught up on laundry.
- I need to fold towels though.
- We still have boxes in the basement that we need to unpack.
- It's almost been two years since we moved in to this house.
- We should just send them all to D.I.
- I worked at the D.I. once.
- The one in Murray.
- It was pretty fun.
- I need a pedicure.
- I think I am looking at the tail-end of nail polish my mom put on my toes for Mother's Day.
- I probably shouldn't admit to these things.
- I'm all about too much information!
Whew! That was awesome. Next time I will try to make each comment totally unrelated to the others. A challenge for another time! I'm not into "tagging" people to do the same thing as I have done BUT I highly recommend making your own list! It's fun to see where your thoughts go! I could go on for hours!
4 comments:
this is sooo you!! we miss you in the office! come by and see us...
Natalie, I miss you...
About peed my pants at the dolphin jewelry thing (sorry Dave). Hil-ar-i-ous. (what's become of us and our bladders? sad.) This was fun to read. I'll have to try this one of these days. . .when I ever start a blog. Love reading yours.
That is probably really good for your brain.....and one of my favorite things happens to be making lists.....next only to checking things off of the list......
Post a Comment