Flashback Friday! How fun is this? I got this idea from my friend Sue and her lovely blog. Since this is our first flashback, I thought I would post each member of the Jackson 5 at about the same age. You know, the old compare and contrast thing.
I actually have no idea how old Dave is here. The side of the pic says Jan 1975 so I'm going to go with that and say that he's about 13 months.
I don't have a picture of me at 13 months so this will have to do. Here I am with my dad at 2 1/2. When Sara saw this picture, she guessed that my dad was Alan (my brother). Hehehe!
Taylor into the pan cupboard. So cute- I could eat him up!
This is not the best picture of Sara. I was trying to scan in her 1-year birthday picture but it seems my computer has other ideas today. This will work though. Here she is at Disneyland (California Adventure, if you are a Disneyland snob) waiting for the Block Party Parade. So cute!
This isn't that much of a flashback for Livvy since this picture was taken 3 months ago but hey, she'll have her moment later. 


2 comments:
This is so cute. It is funny to see you and your dad, how cute are you?? Love the slideshow you posted also.
Angie
This is a great idea! I might just have to steal it for my site. Darling baby pictures all around.
Post a Comment