Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Decorating

Saturday night we took the kids to a Pumpkin Patch to pick out their very own pumpkins. They had a great time riding in the big wagon and wandering through the patch. We brought our treasures home and helped the kids decorate them.

I know Olivia kind of looks like an orphan. I'm not quite sure what is up with her face. I think she was ticked that I made her hold still for one tiny second to take a picture.


Taylor is always the poser. I took some other pictures where he was posing on top of the pumpkin (more on top of the pumpkin than he already is). Don't ask...

Our little diva holding her very own diva pumpkin.
Out to the front porch we go. Livvy was standing at the storm door screaming her lungs out (not crying, just screaming) because we wouldn't let her outside. Rough life that baby leads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever happened to the knives, gooey seeds and slimy stuff all over.....

Russ and Nat said...

You have So much fun! Will you adopt me??