Friday, May 29, 2009

Dance Revue #2



Sara had her 2nd dance revue today. Same costume. Different dance.

I thought it would be fun to mix things up a bit and give her hair a different look than last time since her outfit was the same.

I was in search of some perm rods. In the midst of my phone calling to track some down, I found something even better than perm rods- my favorite hair professional cousin volunteering to help me out with Sara's hair. YES! Okay, so she didn't just help me out, she did the whole thing. I looked on in awe and wonder. Thanks Jennie! You are the best person EVER.

Sara wasn't so pleased with the situation. On one hand, she definitely wanted curly hair. On the other hand, she is petrified of curling irons. Doesn't she look thrilled?



Every single curl on her blessed head was made with a curling iron.

All done and pleased as punch!



Now onto the make-up.



And the poses. This child and her poses. It kills me!



I tweaked this one in photo shop just for the heck of it. Sara dances with her friend Mary and they have a fantastically rowdy time.



Sara's dance performance was fun! One little girl in her group broke down into tears and wouldn't move, confusing all the little girls, so the curtain came down and they started over. They danced to "The Witch Doctor"- it was a very chaotic and very sweet dance. Good job Sara!

I think her hair looked so perty as the day wore on and her curls loosened up a bit! What a little cutie!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

As she gets older, she looks more and more like her mom! What a cutie!

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness - they do NOT come any cuter than that!!

Can I borrow your cousin??