Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wicked



Last night we had tickets to Wicked! It was fun fun fun. (I know, that is the crappiest picture ever.)

During the month of May there is a thing called the dine-0-round going on. There are certain restaurants downtown that are offering a 3-course dinner for $15/plate and some restaurants offering a 3-course dinner for $30/plate. We decided to try out the dine-o-rama so we went to dinner at Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano. I'm not much for taking pictures at restaurants anymore but I figured, what the heck. So here we are, in all our big-group glory. Good times! Dave's brother and his wife didn't go to dinner with us but we met up with them at the theatre and sat by them for the show.



As usual, Wicked did not disappoint. Glinda threw her wand up during Popular and it didn't come back down- it got stuck up on the set. It was pretty funny. We have been safe-guarding our tickets for what seems like FOREVER. Time flies and now the show is over! It was worth the wait and we had a great time. Thanks for coming all you peeps of mine!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

We got to see Wicked here in Chicago and it was SO GOOD! Looks like fun.

Sue said...

How fun for you! I've still never seen it, but we have tickets to go in Phoenix in July. (ugh, phoenix in july).