Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Confessions

I was driving the other day when I heard a little voice from the back of the car.

"Mom? (big pause)

Do you know why I put that rock in my ear?

You know how in Star Wars they have those things in their ears that they talk to each other with...

Well, I was trying to do that and then the rock got stuck and I couldn't get it out..."

Words to make a mother proud- there is some method to his madness!

The day of the rock-in-the-ear incident Taylor wouldn't say how the rock got in his ear. We finally dropped it thinking it would forever be a mystery. Dave mentioned that he would love to have been a fly on the wall to see what was going on when he put that rock in his ear.

Now we know. Now we know.

No comments: