Sunday, March 30, 2008

Too much of a good thing

I guess I blogged too soon with my last post- I have yet one more Olivia/head incident to parade around for all to see. While daddy was napping and mommy was making dinner, Livvy emptied a can of aerosol hairspray on her head. It was dripping off her head and hands when I found her. But once it hardened- the child had a helmet on her head. She is soaking in the bath now. How long do you think she will need to soak to rid her head of an entire can of hairspray? I'll be sure to let you know. You have to give her credit though, hairspray actually does go on hair. Maybe she's headed in the right direction...





I don't know if you can see it, but she also has pink glue stick on her face. She is really into chapstick right now and can't quite tell the difference between the two. I don't know about this one- her level of curiosity surpasses anything I have ever dealt with before. It's brutal and funny all at the same time. Thanks for keeping it real Livs!

Did I mention she was brushing her teeth with hydrocortisone cream tonight? Yah.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That kid cracks me up! Of course, I can say that because I don't have to clean it up! I guess we all get one of those. Porter seems to be mine. Maybe it's something to do with the third kid. Hum. Something to think about.

Unknown said...

Shouldn't you lock her up in a cage and put her in a zoo or something? Annie thinks we should just skip the third child...

Sue said...

It must be a birth order thing. Our third child is definitely the one that always finds trouble.

JennM said...

You're better than I. (If that even makes sense). I had a one on one relationsip with poison control for awhile there. Something about someone pouring comet over themselves and in their eyes. There's more, but I don't want to brag! =0