
My beautiful little wild child Olivia came running into my bedroom this morning to greet me from her night of sleep. Problem. I usually have to go into her room to greet her by lifting her out of the crib. It looks as though we have a jumper.
Naively hoping that it was just an isolated incident, I put her in her crib for her nap. A few minutes later- THUD! And out comes Olivia happy as a little clam. Hmm... my other kids didn't do this- it only seems fitting for Olivia that she would. Looks like we may be moving her to a toddler bed sooner than we thought. In the meantime, she hasn't quite figured out how to get out of the pak-n-play so she napped in there- I'm sure it will only be a matter of time until that isn't an option either!
4 comments:
That's a sad day! It's such a bummer when they learn to climb out.
I love the hair in this picture. Olivia's always got a great style whether it's a mohawk she's sporting, bubbles or bows.
When Ethan started doing that, I felt like it was one of the worst days of my life! SO MUCH CHANGES after that! He actually revelled in his newfound freedom and would wake up in the middle of the night and roam the house... we had to put a lock on his door, inside out, due to his dangerous things he coud do (one night I got up because I heard him and he was on the kitchen counter, ready to turn on the stove). We have a high deck... that could be very scary!
So I really feel for you. Maybe she is not as crazy as Ethan, but either way, good luck with this new change. GRRR sometimes it is nice to just have the kids just not change (yeah right). I guess the brightside is, she won't be mad when you give the crib to your baby- she will have had plenty of time to get over it.
Sorry I thought I was logged into me-- Tres Chic is me.
my boys would love her natural faux hawk. =)
Post a Comment