Monday, December 22, 2008

Spencer- 6 months and counting...

Spenny is growing so fast! I can't believe 6 months has come and gone.


Here are his stats:
  • 18 lbs. 1 oz. (55-60th percentile)
  • 27.5 inches long (75th percentile)
  • His head was 75th percentile as well. I don't know what it is with my boys having gigantor heads. I personally love the orange on a toothpick look, especially on someone as cute as Spencer.
Things he can do now:
  • Smacks his lips
  • He has started noticing that we are eating- his little head follows our food from our plates to our mouths. It's funny.
  • Went on a his first big trip to Disneyland (first time on an airplane!).
  • Sits up like a champ.
  • Grabs things and puts them into his mouth. I love it that he can play with toys all by himself. Yay Spencer!

In honor of him turning 6 months, I am posting his birth announcement. I got it out a month or two ago (sorry to those who didn't get one- I had an address debacle) but thought I would post it here for kicks.


No comments: