Sunday, December 21, 2008

How Sweet It Is

I would like to introduce you to our very own little Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Sara came home from preschool looking so cute. She was so excited to tell me all about her day.



She wanted me to make sure I got a close up of her masterpiece Gingerbread House. In a matter of hours Livvy had this thing picked clean.


4 comments:

Raylene said...

I'm just catching up on your blog...I lost your address on my old computer and just got your card with it on. Thanks. It is always fun to catch up on your family. What a fun trip to disney land. We haven't made it there yet...maybe another year. I loved your cards. I may have to call you and get a tutorial on how to make something like that. You are very inspiring. Have a great Christmas!

Gatten Gang said...

Sara you have such a wonderful house. Good Job.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

The Beutler's are coming to Utah!!!!


Family Party at Grandma's


January 4th


at 5pm



We are sooo excited to hang out and party with everyone- hope you guys can come!

- Dave, Arielle & Grayson

Sue said...

I love pictures of Sara. She makes me smile.