Monday, September 29, 2008

"T"

My little Taylor. He is growing up so fast. He is such a good little boy and I find so much joy having him in our family.

This morning he woke up all cheery (probably because he is off-track from school) and gung-ho to help make breakfast.

He pulled out plates, cups, and forks for himself and the girls.
Opened the pantry and pulled out the bread- popped it in the toaster.
Over to the fridge and pulled out the butter and juice.
Then back to the fridge for some eggs that he then put in a bowl for me to scramble.

And all the while chattering on about how much he loves me and giving me a play-by-play of his breakfast preparations.

After breakfast he followed me up to my room, chatting my ear off, and happy as a little clam. I grabbed my camera and he was more than happy to oblige me with some cute smiles and silly faces. He then helped me take pictures of Livvy covered in marker and then proceeded to walk around the house photographing our day. He absolutely loves to take pictures.

I am grateful for days like today when I am reminded of how sweet my littly guy really is. I love having Taylor around. He is silly, energetic, sweet, fun, and wreaks (literally, on occasion) of boy! I love you T!

4 comments:

JennM said...

I think maybe being a mom is the best job. When we do get paid it's priceless. =)

Russ and Nat said...

"T" is the perfect combination of a little boy....he is so sweet but also very boyish. I will adopt him if you ever feel like 4 is too many.....

The Larsons said...

So fun to get caught up on your blog. You have such cute kiddos, and it is so fun we are raising little babies pretty close to the same age. Congrats... if I never said it before. :) Love your new bedroom too! Don't you just love getting projects done! Oh, and LOVE you little girls' hair. You are way talented. What fun it would be to have a little girl! Although I don't know how to french braid. Maybe if I learn, HF will give me a little girl. Maybe he is worried her hair would never look as cute as your girls'. :) j/k Love ya! Sounds like your life is busy with 4... and you're enjoying it.

Melissa said...

so glad you left a comment. I knew you had a blog, but lost the link. Now I have you on my list. Good luck with the DSB. I'm loving it. I feel so smart knowing how to use Photoshop. And, what! Four kids?! Congrats! You need to update your family photo. I was so confused for a few minutes. Anyway, great catching up. keep in touch.