The kids got their faces painted and they all looked fantastic! I wasn't able to get pictures of them until we got home.
Taylor got painted like Darth Maul. I think the face-painter lady was a little thrown by Taylor's request for something Star Wars. A lot of the little boys were running around with Batman across their faces. Dave, being a Star Wars snob and all, let me know this looks nothing like Darth Maul. Oh. Huh. I thought it looked pretty good. However, now that I take a closer look, he probably looks more like a red and black tiger. But shhhh...don't tell Taylor. Eating dinner and running around like a crazy kid removed a lot of his make-up, especially on his chin but it's still cute. You should have seen the ring around the tub after this boy got out of the bath- and I had just cleaned the bath the day before!
The girls got their faces painted like princesses.
Livvy looked so darn cute with her eyes opened up. A lot of the make-up is gone but she had a cute de-cal in the middle of the heart on her forehead and her eyelids were glittery blue. I just want to eat this baby up! She is so fun and so cute. Aunt Nat was with her when she got her face done and she said she had this look of terror on her face while the lady was painting away. Ahhh... Livvy is just so funny.
And here's my other princess, out like a light. Her decal is also missing from her forehead. Unlike Livvy, she loved having her face painted, knowing she was going to look like a princess. It's fun to watch her being so girly all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment