Monday, September 29, 2008

Tick Tock

I would like to take just a minute to tell you how Livvy spends a large majority of her time...



...in the tub.

She has been known to have 3 baths in a day. And no, that's not every once in a while. It's frequent. Often. Dare I say, daily? If she isn't in the bathtub for something she rubbed, colored, smashed, or spilled on herself, she will be in there just because someone else is. As soon as she hears the water running, she appears from the far reaching corners of the house, running like a wild banshee- clothes and diaper flying, just to get in and take a dip.

Today, of course, was no exception.

I found her behind the lazy boy. This, my friends, is why I purchase washable markers.



Upon closer inspection, I noticed that not only is this a happy place for her to artistically express herself, she is also using this area as a top-secret hideout to stash stolen goods (Raisin Nut Bran and pineapple juice) from an earlier pantry raid. And to incriminate herself even further (as if the marker isn't incriminating enough), she left her basket of toys right alongside the evidence. Gotcha baby!



Isn't she perty?

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Hilarious. Reminds me of Maggie writing her name all over our walls with a Sharpie. Like we didn't know who it was. . .

She's such a little doll, though! I'd bathe three times a day if I could, too! :)

Katie said...

Wow - she really keeps things interesting around the house for you!

Angie Monson said...

I love reading your posts, it makes me feel better seeing how Livvy gets into everything just like Chloe and Tate, sometimes I think I might go insane cleaning up all their messes. Gotta love 'em!
thanks for sharing! I haven't seen you forever!