Saturday, August 23, 2008

Spencer is two months old!



My baby is darn near full grown! Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. He is growing fast though.

Here's the stats:
weight: 12 lbs 15 oz. (75th percentile)
height: 23 inches (50th percentile)

Seeing as how he is only 2 months old, he doesn't have too many tricks in his hat yet. He is smiling, which I love. The older he gets, the more he smiles. It's fun!



His old man hair-do is filling in. It's rather impressive. I was thinking his hair might grow in blonde but it is brown. I wonder if it will stay that way. It will be a fun little guessing game.

He is a tri-state traveler in his two months of life, living in Utah and having traveled through Idaho and into Wyoming.

He is quite a good sleeper. I usually put him to bed between 10:30 & 11:00 and he doesn't wake up until 6:00 or 6:30. It is so nice! What a good boy.



He smells so sweet. I had someone telling me today that he just smells so good. They were trying to pick out the scent, asking what kind of lotion and soap I use. I don't use soaps or lotions with fragrance because we have sensitive skin issues around here. It just goes to show you that babies just smell good. I figure its all part of Heavenly Father's plan. I just can't get enough of the way he smells. I just want to eat him up!

Last night I asked Livvy to tell me the baby's name. She said "Hincer. Buddy." Hincer is what it sounds like when she says Spencer and it looks like I must be calling him Buddy.

We love this little guy! He is such a content little one. He is still so snuggly and I just can't get enough of him. I feel so blessed to have him in our home. He is so sweet and lovable. He fits in perfectly.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

What a babe! Wish I were there to smell him! :) He is such a good mix of you and Dave. Darling boy.

Deana :) said...

So sweet! Babies are the BEST! We can't get enough of our little one, either. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. You know as well as I do that they leave this phase all too soon...

Sue said...

He's so cute. I loooove that age when they're just cute and snuggly and smell so good. Enjoy your time with that little newbie.