Taylor:
--I walked into the kitchen and Taylor had just thrown something and accidentally hit the chandelier above the kitchen table. The chandelier was swinging and he pointed it out to me.
I told him that he better be careful because he wouldn't want to break it.
He said to me, "Yeah, cuz I don't want to buy it".
Apparently the "you break it, you buy it" schpeel I give him every time we are at the store has sunk in, not necessarily in context, but I think we are making progress.
Sara:
--"Mommy, I don't like my name anymore. Not my first one or my second one. I want my first name to be Gabriella. And my second name to be Gella."
Gabriella Gella. Now isn't that a treat.
-- There was a big fire on the mountain (Draper-ish) the other day. Sara came outside with me and saw the smoke billowing in the sky. "[gasp] Mommy, who is smoking?"
Livvy:
--This child should be named "Master Manipulator."
The other day she did something naughty (I know, big surprise). I was scolding her while I was cleaning up the mess.
Above my scolding she was yelling
"Mommmmy! Mommmeeeeee!"
I finally looked up at her.
She smiled.
"I yuh yooooouuuuu".
For those of you that don't speak Livvy-ese, that is her way of saying "I love you."
What a nut.
No comments:
Post a Comment