I am happy for Kristina and excited for all that she has ahead. I am also sad for me because I will miss her. We laughed and joked and cried at the MTC and then sent her through that darn door (you all know what door I am talking about) and off we went to Cafe Rio for lunch.
Saying goodbye to the kids the night before:
On her way out the door (Isn't she just so pretty? It kills me) :
In the car on our way:

18 months of livin' all squished into 3 bags:
Mom, Alan, Kristina, Dad
Stina and my parents:
Alan, Mark, Kristina
Here goes nothin':
4 comments:
She is so cute and pretty. Go Kristina! I can't believe she's all grown up and out on a mission already.
What a cutie! Good luck to her on her mission!
She's gorgeous...I'm so happy for her. She looks incredibly happy in her pictures.
It seems like just yesterday... she did grow up good. It makes me feel old...and that rarely happens.
Post a Comment