She had some breathing problems and was admitted to the NICU a few hours after she was born. The kids didn't get to meet her until she got home a few days later. But meet her they did- after they were completely washed and sanitized, of course.
My cousin's wife Jennie made this darling hat for Amelia. I was the lucky lady who got to deliver it. It was so cute on her. We love her so much already!!!
She was about done with the kids and her cute hat at this point. Livvy had the death grip on Amelia and didn't want to let go. While she was holding her all by herself we kept asking her, "are you done now?" and every time she would reply "NO". Alrighty then...
2 comments:
Hey I saw Russ at WalMart last week? I am not sure and then I was at Roberts and saw Natalie and her sister, Thursday. I have not seen any of them in so long that I did not say anything, but anyway! That baby is darling!
thanks for posting pics, she is adorable!
Post a Comment