While blogging the other day (always gets me into trouble) I seemed to have forgotten that I have a 2-year-old that lives and breathes mischief. I suddenly realized it was much too quiet for anything good to be going on and ran to find her. I had forgotten to put away my gigantor tub of butter after making the kids some toast a few minutes earlier. She was on the counter rubbing buttery goodness all over her body.
I instantly had a flash of Kramer standing in Jerry's apartment looking shiny & bronzed and covered in butter. I can't remember the details but somehow Newman was involved because the aroma had reached his apartment and he thought it was a turkey cooking or something? Too funny. So there you have it, I guess Livvy just may be the Kramer of the family. Ha!
And if you are wondering about other parallels, let me just say, the episode where George tries to return the book and they won't allow him to return it because they know he used it while sitting on the toilet- that episode certainly doesn't apply here... and neither does the episode where Kramer has people sleeping in drawers in his apartment... And just in case you are wondernig, we don't have a garbage disposal in our shower. Really, we don't.
4 comments:
That is soo funny- her skin will be silky smooth!
Haha..love the Seinfeld reference.
By the look on her face, Olivia seems to be quite comfortable sitting on the kitchen counter with butter smeared all over herself. You're good at thinking to preserve these moments with a camera.
Love the pony tail on top of her head. Reminds me of my girls' hair dos until they were 3 or so. Sounds like she is as busy as my Hyrum. It takes me 15 minutes to clean up what he can do in 20 seconds. How's your new baby, Spencer?
I love to read your blog. It makes me laugh every time. You have one adventursome little girl!
Post a Comment