Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Introducing...

Spencer Paul Jackson
Born June 22 @ 1:51 a.m.
7 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches long



Spencer and his mama


So happy to have him here!


Here he is looking rather new...


Spencer got his middle name Paul from his Grandpa Monson.


Taylor and Sara were so excited to meet their new baby brudder. Here they are walking into the room- I love the looks on their faces.


Finally meeting Spencer!


The kids weren't very cooperative taking a family picture. Well, Livvy wasn't very cooperative. She had just woken up. By the time we were done trying to get a picture she had tears streaming down her face. This is the best one we got of us together.


Despite her sour mood, Livvy was more than happy to welcome the new baby into our family. See that look on her face? It's the "my baby" look. Anyone touches or moves her baby, she either screams at the top of her lungs or bursts into tears. She is taking the role of big sister very seriously.


We are so happy to have this new addition in our family. He is so sweet and we love him with all of our hearts!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! he looks wonderful. it is nice to remember as we are just getting started on ours that there really is a point to all of this sickness.

JennM said...

Good JOB Nat! He's gorgeous...I'm excited to see him in a few more days too. Oh, what a dolly. Congrats.

Brooke G said...

Congrats again. So, how many more are you going to have? :)

Kate Hulet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

HOORAY!! Such exciting news. What a sweet little man. And I love the name Spencer. Perfect. Now I just need to hear all the gory details -- how did it go? Can you believe you have FOUR!? So fun. Good luck!!

(I had to delete that last one because I was signed in as Kate. . .sorry)

Megan said...

Congratulations! I need to come over and see you guys! You look really good in those pictures for having just had a baby!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! He is soo precious- I am soo excited for you guys!!!! Love you tons- the Beutlers!

Sue said...

Congratulation to both of you! Four is fantastic and he's just so gorgeous.

I hope you're feeling great. Can't wait to hear and see more...

Katie said...

That is great news! Congratulations! I hope the delivery process went well. I love his name. That is such a sweet tribute to your dad. Look at you and Dave with four kids. Time sure flys! I'm so happy for both of you.

The Jensen's said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see him. let us know when you are up for visitors!

Tres Chic Boutique said...

Congratulatins!!! New life is so amazing. I really don't think a better thing can happen to a person; no matter the circumstance, new life just has a way of introducing something greater, more amazing than anything else on earth. I am so happy for you guys, and you kids seem happy too!
Heather

Anonymous said...

contratulations nat!! he is a doll! don't try and be superwoman and take advantage of any and all the help you are offered!!! can't wait to see the new babe!

Jessica said...

Way to go and Congratulations!

Raylene said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. He is a beautiful baby. Spencer is one of our top names too--hope you don't mind. We haven't decided on anything, but it's a great name. I have 3 weeks from today. (more or less) We are headed to Utah for a family reunion right now. Hopefully he'll stay in for at least a few more days til we get back.

Life Enjoyed said...

He is beautiful Nat! A new little baby in the house is such a sweet blessing. Four is not as scary as one might think. These are happy times! Enjoy your new little guy!

Becky said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! Great name also, I love it.
Becky

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Finally!!!! Congratulations! He's actually a cute baby...you can't say that about a lot of newborns!

Angie Monson said...

Look at your big family now! Spencer is such a cute name. Way to go super mom! Hope all is going well.
Love,
Angie

Deborah said...

I know I'm a little late looking, but he is sooooo cute! His mouth reminds me of Taylor & he looks a lot Monson to me!!!

I'll come see the babe soon!!! (and Spencer, too) HA!

Shannon said...

Hey!!! Just so you know I can TOTALLY relate to the swelling. Going through that right now. Not due until Sept 19th and can only wear flip flops but they don't all fit!!! Love his name and he is so cute. Actually all your kids are really cute! Talk to you soon:)