Monday, January 14, 2008

Seriously. We have a problem.

This little baby finds joy in the most inconvenient ways. She came up to me all smiles patting her head and feeling so proud of this big mess.







I guess at this point you are wondering why I even bother to have Vaseline in my house with all the incidents I seem to have with it. I just like it. Okay? It works better than chapstick and when we get all dry and chappy, I can rub it on our hands and wala- problem solved.

Sara was in her room hiding- she was the little culprit who climbed on the counter and gave it to Livvy. Stinker! In my defense, I really don't just leave Vaseline lying around anymore. I put it up high. I'm still trying to figure out how Sara got onto my counter. Looks like we need to put it behind lock and key.

Things like this always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times. We had a baby sitter arriving in half an hour. I tried to get some of it out with a paper towel but I was pressed for time and I was like "eh, whatever." Third child. I'm not so concerned anymore. The babysitter arrived and just before we walked out the door I realized the baby looked a little freaky- "Oh, about Livvy...".

I don't know what is up with this kid and her head. Sunday morning she found a jar of putty and emptied that all over her head. And let me tell you, that was just darling...

4 comments:

Sue said...

She has a very moisturized scalp now, so no dandruff worries...

Angie Monson said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw this!

JennM said...

So same thing happened to us a long, long time ago. I think it's a right of passage. Only, I was told that KY gell was good to use on babies heads to put bows on. So I went and bought some. Well, you could imagine my embarressment when I had to call poison control and let them know that my 2yr old (Brandon) decided to apply it all over himself. It was in his eyes, mouth, nose...ya, they're real smart. LOL Good mems to look back on though.

Anonymous said...

lets get some in your asscrack then I will make you feel good mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so tight