Friday, January 4, 2008

blog banner befuddlement

I'm sorry if you feel your head is spinning from all my blog make-overs. I was in a rush to get rid of the Christmas banner (because I hated it) and the new one I made basically looked like "welcome spring". Looking outside, it's not spring yet. Nowhere near spring, in fact. So yeah, please enter the snowflakes. Now we are seasonally correct. Except the banner is too big. I don't want to squish it down because then my children will look like aliens. - gasp- And heaven forbid I re-do it. (Can you hear the air slowly eeking out of me in true Napoleon Dynamite form?) It will never end, will it?
And for those of you confused about what I am talking about, here is the first banner I made:
And the second one:

4 comments:

Previous Oakland Consultant said...

your worry too much ;)

Anonymous said...

i love it! adoraable pict of the kids!

Raylene said...

So how do you make new banners?

Nate and Sina said...

Can I get some tips on the blog banner making skills... PLEASE!! It is lovely (obviously or wouldn't ask for pointers).

Also, can we get more photos showing of that fancy camera you got for Christmas?