This is Livvy doing what she does best- eating! She loves chips and dip. Actually, she loves the dip more than the chips and that is why these containers of dip made their way to the garbage when she was all done. She is so cute and was seriously in dip heaven. It was the dip-lick-dip-lick with lots of "mmmmm" sounds in between. How can you deny a baby that? She was even more than happy to share- she kept offering me some. I tell you what- this child is the whole package- looks, smarts, manners. All she needs to do is grow some hair and we will have it made!

Dipping-

Licking-

Looking lovingly at her chip and saying "mmmmmmmm".
5 comments:
I love this age. It's also undoubtedly a dip, a lick and a re-dip if she's anything like my kids.
She is just so adorable! I love reading all the funny things your kids do and you just have a way with words, you make me laugh every time.
I got kinda confused reading "dip-lick-dip-lick" and let me just tell ya. It didn't turn out pretty in my head.
Mark, me and Dave were laughing about that last night as well. Just keeping it real here on the blog.
she makes dip look good, and i don't like dips!
Post a Comment