Just so you know, I ask myself that question all the time. I also ask questions like:
- "Why aren't there more hours in the day?"
- "Exactly what is that growing in the toilet?"
- "I'm supposed to check pockets before I throw things in the wash?"
- "Why are my kids still awake?"
- "Why are we the only people in the neighborhood without a shoveled driveway?"
- "Why am I haunted on a daily basis by Sara's pee? Why?"
- "What did you say?"
- And again, "What did you say?"
Things have been a bit crazy around here. I have a million excuses. I'm still debating whether to spew them all at you or not. I think I will choose NOT and just say nothing at all. I find that saying nothing at all can be rather effective. So whatever. I've been busy. December has been crazy and it's not even half over. Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment