- Livvy does not grasp the concept of tree skirt. She thinks it is a blanket, gathers it up, and toddles away to wrap her baby in it.
- Today Taylor and Sara were in a "me first" battle. Taylor said, "Mom, I want to be firster." I asked him where he came up with that word and he said "Oh, it's spanish"- in his duh don't you know anything tone.
- It's not so easy to water a Christmas tree.
- We already have 2 ornament casualities this year, thanks to Olivia.
- The pest control guy stepped on the lights I have running along my curbing. Sure they were covered by snow but still irritating that I have to go out in the freezing weather to fix them.
- My kids all have chapped faces and bums. What is up with that? I'll tell you what it means- no more baths around here...
- We went to visit Dr. Jackson today, our family dentist. The girls and I escaped unscathed while Taylor had some cavities and a couple wiggly teeth- lots to look forward to!
- I don't think I will be able to put gifts under the tree this year. Livvy is just a little too curious. And please, nobody suggest that I put a baby gate around my entire tree.
- Taylor is fascinated with the globe. He likes to point out Utah, Japan, Hawaii, and California.
- My van needs an oil change.
- I fed the kids icecream today at 4:30 p.m. They were helping me to clean out the freezer. That's the only kind of "clean up" I've ever seen them happy to be a part of.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
A few things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Why are you gettng pest control in the Winter anyways? Bugs can't live in the cold. Sure they may migrate inside, but thats not where your curbing is! I would look it to this. In fact I think that I will!!
Because she's covering all her bases....
Ha davej, aren't you the funny one? I was kind of wondering the same thing as well, why aren't you spraying inside this time, rather than outside?
I have to say that I was also wondering about pest control. Wondering if you had a raccoon in your garage or a bat in your attic.
Post a Comment