Never mind the fact that Taylor and Sara are scantily clad. It seems to be standard around here these days. Maybe we will have to start stapling their clothes to their bodies. I wonder how super glue would work? I'm sure they would have the clothes off before it could dry and then they would be stuck to the refrigerator or something. Isn't Duct tape supposed to be all purpose?
Notice- this isn't exactly a guilt-ridden face:

They never get along better than when they are doing something mischievous.

Is it Halloween already?

And while I'm sitting here posting, they dumped their crayons all over the kitchen. That's only after they colored on the counter top and the hardwood floor. Naughty. I won't even get into the strawberry Jell-o powder they got into yesterday. I was trying to get some scrapbooking done. Remind me never to do that again.

9 comments:
They look pretty proud of their accomplishments...I'm sure there is a secret society where kids get together and talk about ways to get their parents...they all seem to know the same tricks. Just for everyone's info...there is this stuff at Home Depot in the checkout isle that is from the company "Goo Gone" and it looks like a little gasoline tank it's called "Goo II". Something like that...IT GET"S OUT PERMANENT MARKER FROM CARPETS!! YES, I'm not lying...Permanent sharpy marker....took it right out. I just thought of my little experience with that a few months ago as I was looking at these pictures.
love your blog updates and the new look keep it up!!
Oh my gosh, this is so halarious. I always know I am in for a laugh when I visit your blog!
I don't think it is your kids.....they were perfectly well behaved at my house the other night..........
And p.s. how did you do your blog title?? It is SO cute!
nat- there is a website called shabbyprincess.com where they have some free scrapbook kit downloads. Go there. Download. Unzip. Put it in a photoshop program of sorts and create. You have to decrease it's size A LOT before you put it on your blog. It was pretty easy once I got past the learning curve and dealing with my slower than tar computer. Anyway, let me know and I can help you.
First of all - this is hilarious. Now I don't feel so bad about Clay and Ashley all those years ago. And don't ever mess with The Office. My kids are in bed at 7:45 on Thursday nights with threat of serious punishment if they get out.
Second of all - Love your page header. It's brilliant! I'm glad you figured the whole thing out.
Have a great weekend!!
I was going to let you know how I got my cute blog page and then someone took it away from me... now look at you go! I love yours and maybe I will try to do that too... if I ever get time. And, once again, I laugh because kids are so mischievous!
love to suck his d ick then pop his ass cherry
Post a Comment