This picture is of David, Micah, Natalie, Ryan, and Mark. Mark is the one nearly showing his business. Tsk. Tsk.

I'm not sure if this kind of thing would fly these days. There is probably something illegal here. However, back in 1981- nothing was illegal. I mean really, my family, all 10 of us (that includes 2 parents), drove around in a white station wagon, purchased brand spanking new the year I was born- 1977. I remember Mark sitting in the baby seat (any one else remember the duct tape on that thing?) and the baby on my mom's lap- four of us in the back just rolling around. If we used the two optional seats in the very back that flipped up and faced backwards, we maybe had 8 seatbelts. Ha! Those were the days...
4 comments:
Ok, I know that technically by commenting on this blog as a male I'm automatically gay, but you posted yourself naked in a bathtub with four boys so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to come out of the blogging closet...
Ha! So funny Russ. and don't worry- your secret is safe with me and all my two readers... too bad you weren't in the pic. You must have been the baby and mom realized we may have darn near drowned you. I gues you can add "never let my kids drown" to mom's list of accomplishments. Now the cats are another story...
I am enjoying your flashback photos. My blog is still more intentions than actually posting anything, but I'm getting there. How did you make your neat Jackson family image?
Why do you have to pick one where I'm showing off my goods? Alan's the true porn star of the family. You know with traumatizing childhood experiences like this at least one of us has to be gay!
Post a Comment